Thursday, December 2, 2010

Life in Philips ... So far

Hey,

I m blogging after long, it clearing shows I took this long to settle down in blore. My new desitination. Nywys its time to write about my work. As a part of my MTech programme, I choose to work as intern in Philips Innovation Campus, Nagavara, Bangalore. A beautiful office but less beautiful people. Coz they hardly smile and people who are never smiling acc to me have a manufacturing defect. ;)

I m into Test automation team with none of my frens in the same floor. I know nobody here so aloofed. Not many days just 11 months more ;) work is great so far with C# coding. I have a team member from Robert Bosch here on a deputation for 6months who is right now saving me from many odds. Because I ve lots n lots to learn when it comes to coding/corporate n things. He is sweet n I can say he is bearing me nicely so far. He literally laughs at my code ;) Of course it deoes'nt deserve any thing better...

Philips has many things better than siemens(I still compare every office with this). One is package, definitely a fat pocket. Good working environment. When i say environment I mean timings are flexible, gmail-gtalk etc allowed, holidays to enjoy, managers are cool(atleast mine n ma frens) , frequent Tech-Talks happening(interesting), TeamOuting(to which interns are not invited, huh), Team-Lunch (I wen even without an invitati on, huh saana), TMDs(teams which work for something other than wat u normaly do) and many more things like this.

In future I may write more about people in philips if I find anybody worth it(If I find anybody ssmiling at me). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment