Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tuning to 90's

Every one under the sun cherish his/her childhood the most. I'm no different, had the best childhood spent in my home town Mysore. It brings a smile on my face and a sense of acheivement when I am writting about me being a kid. Mum always said that I hardly smiled at any body, always around her still an very arrogant, straight forward, extrovert .... and today I can say that i'm on the opposite sphere :)
Like any other Arien, a born leader. Hated bosses. Never surrendered to situations or people if I felt I was right. I lead people, teams, class and all that. One funny story about me leading a KABBADI team. Don't be surprised my blog will have lotsa such stories *** Once upon time kinds*** We were in class 6 and few girls including me were representing our school in Zonal level kabbadi competition held in nyanaganga school(my neighbouring school). My physical trainer must have been nuts so he decides that I will captain the team which has all tiny sleek gals except 1(which is not me, coz i m unimaginably thin). The very first team with which we are competing turns out to be future-winning team and each one lookz no less to bean bag. So no filmy stuff happens here and we obviously lost the match and happily when home. Happy.. firstly coz we were free to go home, secondly we felt we saved our lives from those bean bags.... ;)
Later on, I choose to become a NCC Cadet. probably the best part of school days. Went on to attend two camps first being National Integration Camp(NIC), Pandavapura the next one was a Combined Annual Training Camp(CATC), Mysore. Brought credits to school and my team ofcourse to myself. I realised that i'm a good shooter only here, hitting a ten on ten to the target. Sounds so childish ...y not after all i'm writting about my childhood days ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment