Sunday, February 12, 2012

Goa After trekking

Energy levels were still high. I was waiting for this day to the usual goa during its festive season. Roads were extremely crowded and the sun was as usual super hot. We packed our bags and checked out of our tents. Booked two wheelers to roam around. We had nothing planned for the day except to reach busstand by 6:00pm. We had 4 activa Hondas n one bullet. Goa roads are too good to drive. The boards put up makes life simple ... One can blindly follow them n reach out to places. We first drove to chopara fort where the famous dil chahatha hai is picturized.  Must say this fort gives the best view of the beached below, Vetegar beach looks amazing from this place. Even though this time we were not visiting this beach, I made it a point to read a lovely novel next time when I am here during an off season. Waiting for the crowd to get out!!! Suggest a nice book ….somebody. Sun was forcing us to take shade at every step. Wifi caught signal to reach calangote beach immediately.
 



Adi was enjoying his bullet ride and me as well as a pillion. We stopped for a while at baaga beach, it was again very crowded and I guess we had seen enough of beaches by now that we simple dint want to stop there for long. We had to catch up with Supriya and group in calangote beach. While wifi and this team enjoyed playing water sports, we rested in a shack and few did lil shopping from the shops around. We almost dozed off by the time these guys recollected that they have a train by evening to mumbai. We were back in goa city for lunch at delhi durbar. Lovely lunch and even more lovely Fenny. After sipping in some local drink of goa, we roamed in goan markets and visited Panaji church.




 We had enough of goa left unexplored but we dint want to just see it superficially also Goa is a place where one is forced to relax, so we dint want to force ourselves to cover more places that day given. Have all time on earth and gos is never too far than an overnight journey :P In short I am in love with Goa and wanna keep going there again n again.




Back in camp, Wifi and team had their bags ready on their shoulders. We collected our certificates for completing the trek, chauhan sir was all smiling now :) Ghussa Tanda ho gaya tha!!!!
It was time to say bye to these guys :( Even though we met for a very short time, we bonded well – like what Adi’s learning said. Attraction!!! Those wonderful memories of – Survesh named as Par Par Paresh by Shubha, Ashish’s acting skills, his honeymoon pic with Adi, Parimal’s singing, Wifi’s cute lil lil love story(s) …. All of these are unforgettable. @U guys : You were fun to be with. Hoping to see u all together in many more treks.

We took lil time to fresh up and headed towards the panjim bus stand. Our bus and shubha’s were different. We had say bye to this cute, fun loving girl who gelled up so easily with every body in the whole journey. The whole bus was ours, the driver was super cool- he flaunted his multi-axile bus by showing off its features. We WOWed like small kids at its every stunt he made it do. We demanded for a good movie, his collection dint have much to ask. Singham!!! I could keep myself glued to it till almost the climax but don’t when my eyes closed for a sleep. I dint even bother to feed my empty tummy. Another happy episode came to an end at Majestic at around 6:30AM. I announced my return on FB just to kill the temptation I had controlled by not FBing for the past 10days. Few liked it, few asked for fenny which had traveled with me across border!!!!


I was missing office, I swear!!! :P But yes I was!!! For a yummy lunch at Moven pick!!!

So many days have passed after this wonderful trip to goa. Now if I close my eyes and think of goa those beautifu memories of Velsao beach, Streams at dudhsaagar and the journey back in bus having my fingers  pampered all the while I was awake :) ... rushes into my mind!!!


3 comments:

  1. gud one.. :) made be cherish those lovely days again in this sleepy afternoon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,

    I was there in goa few months back but in north. i loved that place calungute really best place for holidays.Anyways Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.one suggestion for you mate please insert all this images in one personalized photo books to make them more beautiful.click here

    thanks again
    good luck
    iron oxide pigment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julian!!! Will try your suggestion for sure! :)

      Delete